The Shamanic Living Immersion
The Shamanic Living Immersion is designed to meet you where you are at, from novice to seasoned shamanist, as a guide to take your personal practice as deep as you are willing to go.
- take a year walking the medicine wheel
- step into practices of your cultural heritage
- learn to journey & establish your shamanic cosmology
- develop ways of divination and reading omens
- deepen your relationship with the earth
- cultivate tools to transform challenges into medicines
- receive one-on-one healing sessions
- attend fire ceremonies
Registration opens June 1st each year with only 10 spaces available. We start each October.
In-Person in Squamish or Online Long Distance.
Details are at www.ShamanicLiving.ca
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
A bean feasa of Gaelic heritage shares stories & insights from her animist and 'shamanic' practice on the West Coast of Canada.